Tuesday, January 12, 2010

new journey..


im a new mummy..
salam..happy new year to all frenz,its been long since my last post..(as usual lah kan,..)a lot have changed since then,me becomed new mum and new baby arrived (dah a month old pon) heheh alhamdullilah..all those surgery,pain,excitement..everything went smoothly.but sorry for this late post..biasa lah bila dah ada baby xsempat nak wat mcm2..especially when smua org keje and only me and beloved Muhammad Uwais Syafi at home..yes that's the name given to my beloved baby boy..my 'Healing Gift'..Uwais means "pemberian" while Syafi means " yg menyembuhkan"..and he is my healing gift..healing every pain that i went through especially the pain while bringing him to this world..


uwais syafi on the day he was born
3 weeks old..


thats all for now..nanti post his latest pic some more ..daahh..

2 comments:

  1. alolooo.. ikot muka zira laa.. comel!! selamat berpantang yer & CONGRATS once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. comelnya!!!!!!!!!!!

    tahniah dpt baby.. seronok kan ada baby?.. hehe.. skg mummy dh moden, bleh update blog dalam pantang.. hehe... update la lagi tau..

    ReplyDelete